news & important updates
- AoC-4 Non-XBRL and AoC-4 XBRL (Non-Ind AS) forms have been
revised and notified on 7th November 2017 including therein demonetization related changes. Stakeholders shall take note
and file using only the revised forms w.e.f. 8th November 2017.
- Forms AoC-4 and AoC-4 XBRL has been recently revised on MCA21
Company Forms Download page. Stakeholders are advised to check the latest version before filing
- As part of its continuous efforts for simplifying Incorporation related
process for providing Ease of Doing Business to stakeholders, MCA will be dispensing with the requirement of separately uploading Forms 49 A& 49B after filing SPICe e-forms. Accordingly, With effect from 6PM of 4th November 2017, stakeholders will NOT be required to upload signed 49A/49B using “Submit application for PAN/TAN” service, in respect
of any fresh SPICe submission or Resubmission cases. PAN and TAN
will continue to be issued as before based on the details submitted
in the SPICe form itself.
- Form CRA-4 has been recently revised on MCA21 Company Forms Download page. Stakeholders are advised to check the latest version
- Dear corporates, to avoid last minute rush and system congestion on MCA21 portal on account of Annual Filings during October / November 2017, Companies are requested to file their Financials and Annual Return
at the earliest without postponing it to the last days.
- The last date for submission of research proposal for "Funding of Research Studies and Workshops conference, etc. under the CDM plan Scheme" is now extended up to 29th September, 2017.
- DEAR CORPORATES,
TO AVOID LAST MINUTE RUSH AND SYSTEM CONGESTION ON THE MCA21 PORTAL ON ACCOUNT OF ANNUAL FILINGS DURING THE MONTHS OF OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER, 2017, COMPANIES ARE REQUESTED TO FILE THEIR FINANCIAL STATEMENTS AND ANNUAL RETURNS AT THE EARLIEST, WITHOUT POSTPONING IT TO THE LAST FEW DAYS PERMITTED FOR THE SAME. DURING THIS PERIOD THE CORPORATE SEVA KENDRA/HELP DESKS (PH. NO. 0124-4832500) WOULD GIVE PRIORITY TO E-FILING/ANSWERING QUERIES OF COMPANIES FOR FILING FINANCIAL STATEMENTS AND ANNUAL RETURNS. KINDLY PLAN YOUR ACTIVITIES ACCORDINGLY.
- SPICe Form was recently revised on MCA21 Company Forms Download page. Stakeholders are advised to check the latest version before filing.
- Any person disqualified under section 164(2) of the Companies Act, 2013 [the Act] is advised not to act as director during the period of the disqualification and not to file any document or application with MCA as the same shall be summarily rejected. However, this shall be without prejudice to the liability of the said person for violation of section 164(2) read with section 167 of the Act including the action under section 448 r/w 447
of the wherever warranted.
- The Draft Companies (Cost Records and Audit) Amendment Rules, 2017(382 KB)
- Notice inviting comments on Draft Companies (Cost Records and Audit) Amendment Rules, 2017 including summary of changes(354 KB)
- For enhanced security, Union Bank of India payment gateway will only
work in TLS1.2 compatible browsers. Please click here(502 KB) for steps
to enable TLS1.2 version in browser.
- Constitution of GST Facilitation Cell of Ministry of Corporate Affairs(MCA) (382 KB)
- Stakeholders may kindly note that PAN fee shall be revised from INR 107
to INR 110 and TAN fee from INR 63 to INR 65 due to implementation of
GST w.e.f 1st July 2017.
- Notice inviting comments on amendments to Companies (Specification of Definitions Details) Rules, 2014(673 KB)
- Office order dated 22.06.2017(59 KB)
- Engagement of consultants - circular dated 29.05.2017(2.3 MB)
- Notice inviting comments on the draft Companies (Registered Valuers and Valuation) Rules, 2017(98 KB)
- Companies (Registered Valuers and Valuation) Rules, 2017(325 KB)
- Invitation of Application for National CSR Awards
- Webinar video on Incorporation of Companies held at ICSI on
21 April 2017
- MCA is actively considering Aadhaar Integration for availing various MCA21 related services. As a preparatory step, all individual stakeholders viz. DIN holders/Directors/Key Managerial Personnel/Professionals of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India-Institute of Chartered Accountants of India-Institute of Cost Accountants of India (whether in employment or in practice) are requested to obtain Aadhaar as early as possible for integrating their details with MCA21 and also ensure that the information in Aadhaar is in harmony with PAN. When implemented, all MCA21 services shall be available based on Aadhaar based authentication ONLY. The date of Aadhaar integration with MCA21 would be announced shortly. Stakeholders are requested to plan accordingly on PRIORITY so as to avoid future inconvenience.
- Stakeholders are advised to ensure that Form 3 (Information with regard to Limited Liability Partnership agreement and changes, if any, made therein) has been mandatorily filed for initial agreement before filing of Form 8 (Statement of Account & Solvency) and Form 11 (Annual Return of Limited Liability Partnership (LLP).
- Participate in the Fight against Corruption - Take Integrity Pledge.
- Constitution of Expert Group to look into issues related to Audit firms.
- Assessment Order under sub-section (3) of section 396 of the Companies Act, 1956 read with rule 12-A of the Companies(Central Government's) General Rules and Forms,1956 in the matter of proposed amalgamation of National Spot Exchange Limited(dissolved company) with its holding company, Financial Technologies (India) Limited(transferee company) Click here to view
- MCA Strategy Document