news & important updates
- A new name reservation service is being developed and is likely to be deployed on 26th January, 2018. Therefore w.e.f. 00:00 hours of 06-01-
2018, INC-1 will not be available on the MCA Portal. Stakeholders are
advised to submit INC-1 application till 23:59 hours of 05-01-2018. Stakeholders who reserved names using INC-1 are requested to use SPICe for incorporation immediately. However, resubmission of INC-1 is allowed till 23:59 hours of 11-01-2018.
INC-7 form is likely to be discontinued w.e.f 10.01.2018. In case the name reserved using INC-1 is to be used for incorporation through SPICe form, users should file the form latest by 17.01.2018. It is requested that SPICe should be filed with due care which has to be completed latest by 24.01.2018. Stakeholders may plan accordingly.
- Stakeholders of Condonation of Delay Scheme (CODS) (notified vide General Circular No.16/2017 dated 29th December 2017) may kindly note that the process for ‘reactivation’ of the DINs in respect of disqualified Directors has been completed and the status of the relevant DINs can be checked now. Stakeholders are therefore requested to file necessary ‘overdue documents’ as per the scheme. They may further note that the scheme is not applicable for those Directors who may have been
associated with a company which was struck off under Section 248(1) of
the Companies Act-2013 and DINs for such individuals shall be
re-activated only upon receipt of orders for revival of the said company, as per due process laid down under Section 252 of the Companies Act-2013.
- MCA XBRL Validation Beta Tool for IND-AS taxonomy is available for Beta Testing. Software Vendors are requested to validate XML through Beta
Tool. Kindly share your valuable feedback or concerns(if any) with us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MCA is proactively designing a Front Office service (replacing INC-1 eform with Web-Form) for Name Reservation and Change of Name for
companies capturing only absolutely essential information from the applicants. The said service is likely to be rolled out on 26th January 2018.
- It is proposed to reengineer the process of allotment of DIN by allotting
DIN to individuals only at the time of their appointment as Directors (If
they do NOT possess a DIN) in companies. DIR-3 (Application for Director Identification Number) would be applicable for the allotment of DIN to individuals in respect of existing companies only and shall be filed by the existing company in which the proposed Director is to be appointed. Further, DINs to the proposed first Directors in respect of new companies would be mandatorily required to be applied for in SPICe forms (subject to a ceiling of 3 new DINs) only.
It is also proposed to modify DIR-3 to permit allotment of upto 2 new DINs (since SPICe provides for upto 3 new DINs) only in respect of ‘Producer Companies’. A separate notification would be issued for the same and stakeholders may plan accordingly.
- To facilitate corresponding changes in LLP eforms due to deprecation of DIR-3, it is proposed to temporarily suspend issuance of allotment of new DINs for Designated Partners/Partners of LLPs w.e.f 26th January 2018 till 31st March 2018. Stakeholders may kindly take note and plan accordingly.
- It is proposed to mandate SPICe (with necessary provision for
incorporating Producer Companies) as the only form for incorporation of companies w.e.f. 26th January, 2018. Accordingly, INC-7 would be deprecated for incorporation of companies. A detailed notification and
FAQs relating thereto would be made available as and when the same is notified. Stakeholders may kindly take note and plan accordingly.
- Stakeholders of Condonation of Delay Scheme (notified vide General
Circular No.16/2017 dated 29th December 2017) may kindly note that the
process for ‘reactivating’ the DINs in system in respect of disqualified
Directors is in progress and they may check the status of the relevant DINs
by 12th January 2018. However, they are requested to be ready with
necessary ‘overdue documents’ for filing purposes.
Stakeholders may further note that the scheme is not applicable for those
Directors who may have been associated with a company which was struck
off under Section 248(1) of the Companies Act-2013 and such DINs shall
be activated only upon receipt of orders for revival of the said company as
per due process laid down under Section 252 of the Companies Act-2013.
- Link to Submission of Suggestions to Insolvency Law Committee-http://feedapp.mca.gov.in/
- Form CRA-4 has been recently revised on MCA21 Company Forms Download page. Stakeholders are advised to check the latest version
- The last date for submission of research proposal for "Funding of Research Studies and Workshops conference, etc. under the CDM plan Scheme" is now extended up to 29th September, 2017.
- Any person disqualified under section 164(2) of the Companies Act, 2013 [the Act] is advised not to act as director during the period of the disqualification and not to file any document or application with MCA as the same shall be summarily rejected. However, this shall be without prejudice to the liability of the said person for violation of section 164(2) read with section 167 of the Act including the action under section 448 r/w 447
of the wherever warranted.
- The Draft Companies (Cost Records and Audit) Amendment Rules, 2017(382 KB)
- Notice inviting comments on Draft Companies (Cost Records and Audit) Amendment Rules, 2017 including summary of changes(354 KB)
- For enhanced security, Union Bank of India payment gateway will only
work in TLS1.2 compatible browsers. Please click here(502 KB) for steps
to enable TLS1.2 version in browser.
- Constitution of GST Facilitation Cell of Ministry of Corporate Affairs(MCA) (382 KB)
- MCA is actively considering Aadhaar Integration for availing various MCA21 related services. As a preparatory step, all individual stakeholders viz. DIN holders/Directors/Key Managerial Personnel/Professionals of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India-Institute of Chartered Accountants of India-Institute of Cost Accountants of India (whether in employment or in practice) are requested to obtain Aadhaar as early as possible for integrating their details with MCA21 and also ensure that the information in Aadhaar is in harmony with PAN. When implemented, all MCA21 services shall be available based on Aadhaar based authentication ONLY. The date of Aadhaar integration with MCA21 would be announced shortly. Stakeholders are requested to plan accordingly on PRIORITY so as to avoid future inconvenience.
- Stakeholders are advised to ensure that Form 3 (Information with regard to Limited Liability Partnership agreement and changes, if any, made therein) has been mandatorily filed for initial agreement before filing of Form 8 (Statement of Account & Solvency) and Form 11 (Annual Return of Limited Liability Partnership (LLP).
- Participate in the Fight against Corruption - Take Integrity Pledge.
- Constitution of Expert Group to look into issues related to Audit firms.
- Assessment Order under sub-section (3) of section 396 of the Companies Act, 1956 read with rule 12-A of the Companies(Central Government's) General Rules and Forms,1956 in the matter of proposed amalgamation of National Spot Exchange Limited(dissolved company) with its holding company, Financial Technologies (India) Limited(transferee company) Click here to view
- MCA Strategy Document