- Form MR-2 is likely to be revised on MCA21 Company Forms Download page w.e.f 20th November, 2018. Stakeholders are advised to check the latest version before filing.
- Invitation for Public Comments on the competition Act,2002.
- Constitution of Committee for Finalizing Business responsibility reporting (BRR) format for listed and unlisted Companies.(615 KB)
- National Financial Reporting Authority Rules(NFRA) dated 13.11.2018 (5.06 MB)
- Companies (Registered Valuers and Valuation) Fourth Amendment Rules dated 13.11.2018(1.92 MB)
- Reports Of Committee of experts on regulating Audit firms and the Network (3116 KB)
- Amendments to the Companies Act, 2013 (364 KB)
- The Companies (Amendment) Ordinance, 2018 (9 of 2018) Dated 02.11.2018(1864 KB)
- SPICe form is likely to be revised on MCA21 Company Forms Download page w.e.f. 6th November, 2018. Stakeholders are advised to check the latest version before filing.
- Notification under section 396 of CA 2013 – ROC Vijayawada dated 26.10.2018(439 KB)
- Notification under section 396 of CA 2013 – ROC-cum-OL at Dehradun dated 26.10.2018 (452 KB)
- Notification under section 454 of CA 2013 dated 26.10.2018(513 KB)
- Industry consultation Workshop: Industry Consultation workshop with potential bidders (411 KB)
- Commencement notification dated 24.10.2018 (1024 KB)
- Forms DIR-11,GNL-2,INC-4,SH-8,SH-9,I-XBRL,CHG-8,GNL-1 and 21A are likely to be revised on MCA21 Company Forms Download page w.e.f 25th OCTOBER , 2018. Stakeholders are advised to check the latest version before filing
- Report of Insolvency Law Committee on Cross Broder Insolvency(1214 KB)
- National Entrepreneurship Awards 2018 Dated 15.10.2018(826 KB)
- SPice form is likely to be revised on MCA21 Company Forms Download page w.e.f 16th OCT, 2018. Stakeholders are advised to check the latest version before filing.
- Regarding amendments in Schedule III to the Companies Act, 2013-reg.(1080 KB)
- Re-constitution of High level Committee on Corporate Social Responsibility-2018 (HLC-2018)(721KB)
- Next Version of MCA21: Industry Consultation Workshop(209 KB)
- URC-1 notified vide Companies (Authorised to Register) Second Amendment Rules, 2018, dated 5th July 2018 would be available for filing purposes w.e.f 9th October 2018. Web-service RUNand SPICe form are also likely to be revised due to the impact of introduction of URC-1 form. Stakeholders are advised to check the latest version before filing.
- Relaxation of additional fees and extension of last date of in filling of forms MGT-7(Annual Return) and AOC-4 Financial Statement Under the companies Act,2013-State of Kerala- reg.(235KB)
- Commencement Notifications Dated 01.10.2018.(308 KB)
- Constitution of NFRA Notifications Dated 01.10.2018(302 KB)
- Constitution of High level Commitee on Corporate Social responsibility -2018 (HLC -2018)(679 KB)
- Press Release regarding IL&FS(6.50 KB)
- Form DIR-12 is likely to be revised on MCA21 Company Forms Download page w.e.f 4th OCT, 2018. Stakeholders are advised to check the latest version before filing
- LLP New Incorporation related Forms:
As part of process re-engineering of LLP incorporation forms, Form 1,
Form 2, Form 2A, Form 17, Form 18 and Form 5, web-service/revised forms
(RUN-LLP, FiLLiP, Addendum to FiLLiP, Form 17, Form 18 and Form 5) shall be available on portal w.e.f 2nd October 2018. For more details related to specific changes, Please click here
Resubmission of LLP Incorporation related forms
• Form 1 and Form 2
(along with Form 17 & Form 18) which are pending processing as on 1st October 2018 shall be marked under resubmission.
• All forms shall be resubmitted by using new service RUN-LLP for name reservation or FiLLiP for incorporation ONLY.
• All names which have been approved and against which incorporation form is not filed, shall be allowed to be used to file form FiLLiP for incorporation.
• All names which have been approved and against which change of name Form 5 is not filed, shall be allowed to be used to file in revised Form 5 only.
- Companies (Registered valuers and Valuation) Third Amendment Rules, 2018. (632 KB)
- Process Re-engineering of LLP-Incorporation related forms – Precautions to be taken by professionals and users Please click here for more details.
- Please note that as a part of process reengineering of LLP Incorporation related forms viz. Form 1, Form 2 with linked forms Form 2A /17/18, Form 5, the ‘Pay Later’ option would be temporarily disabled for use in respect of these forms with immediate effect till 1st October 2018. Stakeholders may kindly note and plan accordingly
- Companies (Indian Accounting Standards) Second Amendment Rules,2018(2796 KB)
- As you are aware the last date for filing form DIR-3 KYC without fee has expired on 15th September 2018. The process of deactivating the non-compliant DINs has since been completed and their status has been updated as ‘Deactivated due to non-filing of DIR-3 KYC’. However, the non-compliant DIN holders may file DIR-3 KYC with a fee of Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only) from 21st September till 5th October 2018(both days inclusive) to get their DINs reactivated. From 6th October 2018 onwards, a fee of Rs.5000 (Rupees Five Thousand Only) becomes payable for reactivation.
- Companies (Appointment and Qualification of Directors)6th Amendment Rule,2018(850KB)
- Companies (Registration office and Fees) 5th Amendment Rules,2018(737 KB)
- Public notice for new address of Office of Director General of Corporate Affairs(759 kb)
- Companies ( CSR) Amendment Rules, 2018 (941 KB)
- Commencement notification dated 19.09.2018. (338 KB)
- LLP Amendment Rules 2018 (15 MB)
- Commencement notification dated 12.09.2018. (337 KB)
- Amendment to Schedule –V of the CA 2013. (1.03 MB)
- Companies (appointment and remuneration of managerial personnel) Amendment Rules 2018. (3.67 MB)
- Consequent upon the Amendment in Schedule V/rules and
commencement of sections 66 to 70 of the Companies Amendment Act, 2017 (with effect from 12.09.2018) form MR-2 has been temporarily withdrawn from the portal so as to make it applicable only for appointment or re-appointment of managerial personnel. The revised MR-2 for seeking ‘approval of Central Government for the approval of appointment or reappointment of Managing Director or Whole Time Director or Manager’ would be made available soon for filing purposes. A suitable notification would also be published on the portal once the form is made available. Stakeholders may plan accordingly.
- Notification regarding Companies (Prospectus and allotment of securities) 3rd Amendment Rules 2018 dated 10.09.2018. (1.97 MB)
- General Circular regarding Clarification in filing BEN-1 under CA 2013
dated 10.09.2018. (272 KB)
- Forms SCP, AOC-4, Addendum, ICP, 23AC-XBRL and ADJ are likely to be revised on MCA21 Company Forms Download page w.e.f 13th SEPTEMBER, 2018. Stakeholders are advised to check the latest version before filing.
- Invitation through nominations invited for National CSR Awards(1834 KB)
- Filling up of posts in the office of Director General, CCI on deputation basis(1238 KB)
- Report of the Committee to review offences under Companies Act, 2013 - Suggestions / Comments invited.(330 KB)
- 1. As per the extant rules, in respect of an individual who is in possession
of Duplicate/Multiple DINs, he can retain the Oldest DIN only. DINs
obtained later have to be surrendered.
Please note that on approval of form DIR-5, all existing/erstwhile associations of the surrendered DIN shall be automatically
mapped to the retained DIN.
2. In respect of an individual with a single DIN, if it is/was once associated with any LLP or Company, it is NOT eligible for surrender. Stakeholders
may kindly take note and plan accordingly.
- Notification regarding Designation of Special Court Dated 05.09.2018(1646 KB)
- Report of the Committee to review offences under CA 2013 Dated 28.08.2018.(45MB)
- Invitation for comments on LEGALLY BINDING INSTRUMENT (LBI) ON TRANSNATIONAL CORPORATIONS (TNCS) AND OTHER BUSINESS ENTERPRISES.
- Extension of time inviting comments on updating National Voluntary Guidelines till September 10, 2018.
- Filling up of 22 posts of Technical Member in the National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) -inviting online applications for. (1966 KB)
- Filling up of 14 posts of Judicial Member in the National Company
Law Tribunal (NCLT) -inviting online applications for. (1847KB)
- Career opportunities for Young Company Secretaries dated - 17.08.2018 (1.33 MB)
- Commencement notification dated 07.08.2018 (325 KB)
- The draft Companies (Cost Records and Audit) Amendment Rules, 2018. (116 KB)
- Notice inviting comments on the draft Companies (Cost Records and
Audit) Amendment Rules, 2018. (64 KB)
- Commencement notification dated 31.07.2018. (321 KB)
- Appeal on Swachh Bharat Mission (290 KB)
- Swachhta Pakhwada 1st to 15th August, 2018 (158 KB)
- Order regarding Constitution of “Committee to review offences under Companies Act, 2013” dated 13.07.2018 .(15 KB)
- While filing DIR-3 KYC form, all stakeholders are requested to use PAN based DSC in case of Indian Nationals i.e., DSC should contain PAN as specified in the form.
In respect of foreign nationals, applicant's name in DSC would be matched with his/her name entered while filing the form(DIR-3 KYC).
In case the PAN /Name in DSC does not match with PAN/Name entered in the form, they would be required to get a DSC with PAN/Name as specified in the form.
- As part of updating its registry, MCA would be conducting KYC of all Directors of all companies annually through a new eform viz. DIR-3 KYC
to be notified and deployed shortly. Accordingly, every Director who has been allotted DIN on or before 31st March, 2018 and whose DIN is in ‘Approved’ status, would be mandatorily required to file form DIR-3 KYC
on or before 31st August,2018. While filing the form,the Unique Personal Mobile Number and Personal Email ID would have to be mandatorily indicated and would be duly verified by One Time Password(OTP). The form should be filed by every Director using his own DSC and should be duly certified by a practicing professional (CA/CS/CMA). Filing of DIR-3 KYC would be mandatory for Disqualified Directors also.
After expiry of the due date by which the KYC form is to be filed,the MCA21 system will mark all approved DINs (allotted on or before 31st March 2018) against which DIR-3 KYC form has not been filed as ‘Deactivated’ with reason as ‘Non-filing of DIR-3 KYC’. After the due date filing of DIR-3 KYC in respect of such deactivated DINs shall be allowed upon payment of a specified fee only, without prejudice to any other action that may be taken.
- Notification regarding Corrigendum to the commencement notification of the Companies Amendment Act 2017 .(487 KB)
- Invitation for public comments on Draft National Guidelines on Social, Environment & Economic Responsibility of Business,2018.(1.59 MB)
- Response Format for Public Comments on Draft National Guidelines,2018.(36 KB)
- Suggestions invited on draft on Cross-Border Insolvency(6.40 MB)
- Inviting applications for filling up of Two Posts of Member in the Competition Commission of India.(486 KB)
- Commencement notification dated 13.06.2018.(386 KB)
- Limited Liability Partnership (Amendment) Rules, 2018(1.06 MB)
- Swachh Bharat Mission Summer Internship, 2018 (14.4 MB)
- Corrigendum related to Companies (Audit and Auditors) Second Amendment Rules, 2018 (425 KB)
- Commencement notification dated 07.05.2018 (716KB)
- Temporary suspension of issuance of allotment of new DINs for
Designated Partners/Partners of LLPs is being extended till further notice. A suitable message would be posted on the portal after revised DIR-3 is made available for filing purposes for issuance of new DPIN/DINs for Partners of proposed LLPs. Stakeholders may kindly take note and plan accordingly.
- Notification for Commencement of section 247 of Companies
Act 2017 (316 KB)
- The last date for submission of research proposal for "Funding of Research Studies and Workshops conference, etc. under the CDM plan Scheme" is now extended up to 29th September, 2017.
- Office order dated 22.06.2017(59 KB)
- Engagement of consultants - circular dated 29.05.2017(2.3 MB)
- Notice inviting comments on the draft Companies (Registered Valuers and Valuation) Rules, 2017(98 KB)
- Companies (Registered Valuers and Valuation) Rules, 2017(325 KB)
- Invitation of Application for National CSR Awards
- Webinar video on Incorporation of Companies held at ICSI on
21 April 2017
- MCA is actively considering Aadhaar Integration for availing various MCA21 related services. As a preparatory step, all individual stakeholders viz. DIN holders/Directors/Key Managerial Personnel/Professionals of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India-Institute of Chartered Accountants of India-Institute of Cost Accountants of India (whether in employment or in practice) are requested to obtain Aadhaar as early as possible for integrating their details with MCA21 and also ensure that the information in Aadhaar is in harmony with PAN. When implemented, all MCA21 services shall be available based on Aadhaar based authentication ONLY. The date of Aadhaar integration with MCA21 would be announced shortly. Stakeholders are requested to plan accordingly on PRIORITY so as to avoid future inconvenience.
- Stakeholders are advised to ensure that Form 3 (Information with regard to Limited Liability Partnership agreement and changes, if any, made therein) has been mandatorily filed for initial agreement before filing of Form 8 (Statement of Account & Solvency) and Form 11 (Annual Return of Limited Liability Partnership (LLP).
- Participate in the Fight against Corruption - Take Integrity Pledge.
- Constitution of Expert Group to look into issues related to Audit firms.
- Assessment Order under sub-section (3) of section 396 of the Companies Act, 1956 read with rule 12-A of the Companies(Central Government's) General Rules and Forms,1956 in the matter of proposed amalgamation of National Spot Exchange Limited(dissolved company) with its holding company, Financial Technologies (India) Limited(transferee company) Click here to view
- MCA Strategy Document